By accessing, visiting or using this website or any other web page contained therein, you inevitably and unreservedly express your agreement to all of the terms stated below.
- This policy applies to all information collected and submitted on our website. Specific personal information that may be collected on our website may include your name, home address, email address, contact numbers, etc. whether it relates to yourself, or to a third party, if you are acting on behalf of that party. Information from multiple sources can be combined from our website. You hereby confirm that you have been informed that due to legal requirements some of your information may not be changed.
- The website may also retrieve other types of information, as recorded by our website servers, including your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, in order to implement certain trends of users or block certain users from accessing our website. That said, our website may assign to your computer one or more cookies that can retrieve information in order to enable you to access the website, personalize your online experience and use standard or non-standard Internet tools, such as web beacons or tracking programs, which collect information that track the use of the website and allow us to customize our services and promotions.
- The personal information you provide to us will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent.
- a. It must be communicated to our related companies
- b. was publicly known to us and made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of your disclosure.
- c. It becomes publicly known and made generally available upon your disclosure to us without any action or inaction on our part.
- d. It must be disclosed by law or regulation, in which case we will give you as much notice of the proposed disclosure as possible (including a copy of any written request) in order to enable you to restrict or restrict such disclosure.
- e. Is provided to or made known to us by a third party otherwise than in breach of any of our confidentiality obligations hereunder; is independently developed by us without reference to information disclosed by you or was known to us, without restriction, at the time of disclosure by you, as will be demonstrated and evidenced by written records.
- f. We need to disclose it in order to protect our rights.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- To protect the privacy of children, we never knowingly collect or maintain information from users under the age of 18; no part of our website is designed to appeal to anyone under the age of 18.